Mobitainment is proud to announce that it has recently achieved a Level 2 on the Revised B-BBEE Codes of Conduct and also transformed to a 51% Black Female Owned Enterprise through the Candigital Educational Trust.
This level will allow its clients to receive 125% on their BBBEE Procurement recognition when utilising Mobitainment’s services.
Empowering Education in Digital for South African Women
Born from our intrinsic passion for facilitating education in Digital, especially mobile, and empowering women, we have setup the Candigital Educational Trust. Aptly named for its focus on empowering students to “Can do Digital”, we support the further education of black females who are studying marketing, technology or entrepreneurship.
As we were assisted, through the Goldman Sachs-GIBS 10,000 Women programme through their support of female entrepreneurs, so now, we pay it forward through the establishment of our own educational trust.
Mobitainment has had a history of uplifting education in South Africa, being involved in the following initiatives:
- Head of Education & Training at Mobile Marketing Association of South Africa for 5 years
- Member of IAB’s (Interactive Advertising Bureau of SA) Education & Transformation Committee
- Lecture at the Rebaone Enterprise Academy for Entrepreneurship education
- Hosted industry-accredited mCordis Professional Qualification in Mobile Marketing
- Run free Masterclasses in Fundamentals to disrupt and delight by activating brand purpose
Through our success, and yours, we look forward to making a positive difference to our digital nation of South Africa.