Client: Real Heroes Connect
Funded by the Health & Welfare Seta to educate SA on the how to take action & flatten the C-19 curve, we created 9 interactive mobile videos for the Real Heroes Connect Series: zero-rated, gamified, with in-video quiz with voices in 4 languages to transcend communication barriers.
· We created an Edutainment Journey that was…
· Visual & Audible è Visual video content, plain language, breaks through literacy issues
· Interactive Video è In-video quiz with narrated voice-over to talk them through each question, in their language, and showing the correct answer
· Multi-language è Select to hear it in English, Afrikaans, isiZulu, or Setswana
· Free è SMS Short Code and Mobile data costs were reverse billed
· Sharable è Ready-to-share messages for WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn made it easy for viewer to share it themselves with their contacts
· Gamified è As in a video game, viewers earn points for watching videos, answering questions correctly and sharing. The more points the luckier they got!
· Rewarding è Higher engagement resulted in more airtime for random draw and leaderboard winners
Case Video: https://realheroesconnect.com/Case_Video_Updated.mp4
Awards: Mobile Marketing Association Smarties SA: Mobile Video – Silver Winner, Business Unusual Brand Purpose – Silver Winner, Social Responsibility – Bronze Winner
Assegai Awards 2020 – Leader in Craft Awards - Most Effective Use of Content (In collaboration with Talent Brand, TTRO and Blue Magnet).